Impassioned…Emboldened…Infinitely Curious: The Bradford Exchange, part of The Bradford Hammacher Group family of brands, is a world leader in new product development. We have been selling joy for the last 50 years! Our global organization consists of 10 business divisions ranging from jewelry, apparel, collectible coins, home decor to holiday and so much more. We concept, create, design and market our creative products directly to our customers, and leverage licenses with the biggest names in entertainment and sports to bring unique and curated products to our customers across the globe.
We’re currently seeking an Ecommerce Senior Marketing Manager who will lead our social media marketing team with a focus on strategic sales growth and driving new client acquisition, while maintaining profitable returns on advertising investments. This individual will also be responsible for collaborating with in-house resources and any vendors, influencers, and consultants engaged to help maximize results. As part of the digital media team, this person will also be leading the communication across different levels of the enterprise and working with team members and business units to identify and maximize online opportunities across all major social media platforms (primarily within Facebook, but also in Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, & TikTok).
How you will contribute:
- Oversee and lead our paid social media team, with a focus on strategy, innovation, test & learn optimization, data analysis, and clean execution of all campaigns to maximize returns against set revenue, budget, and ROI targets. Through daily data analysis, responsible for identifying trends and opportunities to improve digital KPI’s to profitably increase sales growth.
- Develop and present creative test concepts to increase engagement and response for paid social ads, supported by historical results, industry best practices, and a strong understanding of consumer mindsets.
- Coach, advise, and energize managed team to drive performance. Supported by marketing expertise, lead the social paid team in the ideation, creation, and review of formal marketing experiments (particularly for creative and audience testing) to drive traffic and conversion, and identify opportunities for future testing.
- Create and update financial & performance forecasts, while accurately estimating, timing, and scoping projects
- Assist managed team in the development and review of social media campaigns and spend adjustments.
- Lead the expansion strategy into rising social channels and placements to reach, engage, and acquire new clients and revenue, while also fostering strong partnerships with account representatives.
- Perform market research on growing social and digital media trends (video content, in-app shopping, influencers, live commerce, etc.) to identify new digital tools and partners to help meet evolving customer demands.
- Collaborate with our internal teams to enhance our paid social reports in Tableau to drive a more responsive marketing management approach.
- Align digital media campaigns and goals with the overall corporate objectives and strategy. Cultivate strategic relationships and collaborate across teams (i.e., Creative, Legal, Licensing, IT, Customer Service).
What you will bring and skills that excite us:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Marketing and Technology Management, Finance, or Communications.
- 7+ years of digital media management experience and 3+ years management experience.
- Clear understanding of how digital KPIs connect to identified business objectives.
- High energy and passion for digital media and success-oriented - familiarity with the rapidly changing online media industry, social networks, video in digital media, digital analytics, digital tools, and trends.
- Experience managing digital media campaigns and vendors/partnerships (i.e., Facebook, Google).
- Experience in managing client relationships and/or expectations.
- Experience working in direct response advertising.
- Strong understanding of social platforms, social media strategy, and digital measurement.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to partner with all levels to inspire action and help execute strategies.
- Experience using social platforms (Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords) and digital analytics to drive performance.
- Strong project management skills with good multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) who is comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity to build consensus and implement cohesive campaigns.
- Works well within highly collaborative environment – proven ability to manage a project and team, controlling timelines and budgets, anticipating issues, and working towards solutions to complex problems.
- Can also work autonomously, proactively updating key management on progress and potential issues with projects.
- Understands consumer mindsets, and how to effectively message or position to them, shaping marketing messages to focus on key consumer benefits.
- Experience with Digital Analytics and Reporting Tools (i.e., Tableau, Google Analytics, etc.) and social media campaign management tools (i.e., Skai Social, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, etc.).
BHG at a glance:
- Our scale: We have over 500 employees based out of our global headquarters right outside of Chicago, we have marketing operations in over 10 countries worldwide, and have over 32 million customers served.
- Compensation and benefits: We offer a competitive compensation plan and great benefits, with some benefits starting from day 1!
- We own the company: BHG is Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which allows you to not only derive the benefits of working as an employee at The Bradford Hammacher Group, but also gain the benefits of being an owner.
- Professional Development: There is always room to learn! We offer a Professional Development Program, a Mentor Program, and LinkedIn Learning to our teams as well as additional hands-on training and development. Our teams utilize a continuous performance management and development structure for feedback, no dreaded annual reviews. We meet quarterly to focus on the future!
- Our values: Honesty. Innovation. Respect. Teamwork. Giving back. These are just some of the core values that drive our team members. Our team strives to build a culture of continuous feedback where anyone can share and create our “next big idea,” among diverse and inclusive teams.
- Flexibility and wellness: Whether it’s offering hybrid environment (onsite/remote) for our corporate staff, to a generous, front-loaded PTO and holiday package to all staff and corporate wellness initiatives like WW, an annual health fair and an onsite gym, we are committed to our team members well-being. New hires start with 16 days of PTO and 8 paid holidays per year.
- Perks and more: We have a Business Casual Work Environment, Health and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO) Program, Direct Deposit, Credit Union, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Referral Bonus Program, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Onsite Cafeteria, Onsite Fitness Center, Corporate WW and Toastmaster’s memberships, a Peer Recognition Program, Product Discounts and more!
The Bradford Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.